- TTBB repertoire lists and virtual reading sessions
○ These lists and reading sessions will include repertoire for all levels of TTBB ensembles, from beginner through professional, and will incorporate new repertoire as well as “tried and true” standards in the TTBB choral tradition.
- Tips on selecting TTBB repertoire
- Choral ensemble teaching techniques
- Movement in the choral rehearsal
- Recruitment, program growth and development
- Interviews with international TTBB choral experts
- Programmatic / thematic concert design
I should note that, when helpful, these sessions and discussions may occasionally include some examples taken from my SATB teaching.
It is my sincere hope that my contributions to the membership of the ACDA Eastern Division will serve as a catalyst to spark conversation, discussion, and provide renewed energy as we all work and grow together. As such, please feel free to email me with thoughts, discussion suggestions, or questions on which you would like me to offer my thoughts – as meager as they may be. I would love to talk with as many of you as possible! Please do email me at email@example.com.
Dr. Kevin Dibble is returning to the Greatbatch School of Music, Houghton University in the fall of 2022. At Houghton he will be serving as the Director of Choral Activities and Visiting Assistant Professor of Music.